Dream Inside A Collab Dream Inside A Collab

Great job, but...

...you need to go deeper.

Mista Rabbit 2 Mista Rabbit 2

You've outdone yourself

And I thought the first "Mr. Rabbit" was incredible, this one surpasses it in almost every way. The character playing Mr. Rabbits' son was extremely believable, and his way of communicating with his father was touching. You can tell Mr. Rabbit only wants to show an interest in his son, but because his mother was brutally erased, he is closely guarded and refuses to show any affection to his father. Again, this shows the struggles of human life as a whole. The son, much like all of us, just wants to be loved, however, his own actions keep him from achieving this. Mr. Rabbit wants the same thing from his son, but is just to old fashioned to understand him. When his son runs from the room, you can practically see Mr. Rabbit remembering his erased wife, as he performs the trick that she had found so adorable when they were dating.

Ed, how do you do it?

:3 :3

Wonderful

I love how everything is synced perfectly to the music,
it made me happy to watch. :D

Mista Rabbit Mista Rabbit

An in-depth look at human nature.

I connected with these two and their portrayal of a "normal interaction between spouses."However, what I really think this is conveying is how humans act, when we're yelled at, we don't really know what to do, some of us might try to fight back, but Mr. Rabbit tries to calm down the situation, using a tactic he knows she enjoyed. Mr. Rabbit is obviously a very calm and collected person. The eraser is a metaphor for how our own bitching causes our own downfall in the end, leaving us with no friends and as dust (or eraser shavings) in the wind. When Mr. Rabbit cried, it showed us that humans don't really know what they have until it's gone, and only then do they treasure it.

All in all, this was fantastic.

Lots of people find this review helpful!